570 Blackberry Glen, Springville, AL 35146
Cell/Home Phone: (620) 202-1814
E-Mail: Jake at JakeREvans.com
Freelance Web Developer
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Operations Technology (Obtained 12/30/2012)
- Communications-Computer Systems Operations training, Air Force Technical School.
- CompTia Security+, Network+, and A+ Certified (Career I.D. COMP001020101081)
- Airman Leadership School (received Distinguished Graduate Award)
- Air Force Basic Training (received Honor Graduate Award)
Areas of Knowledge:
- UX/UI Design
- WordPress Design and Development
- WordPress Plugin Development
- Web-Based API Consumption (AWS, PayPal, Dropbox, etc.)
- Familiarity with Hybrid Web App Development (Ionic/Angular)
Title: Freelance Web Developer & Designer
Summary of duties: Work with individuals and small businesses to fulfill their Web Development & Design needs, usually through the utilization of WordPress, but occasionally via other platforms and methods, including the creation of static websites from scratch. As a Freelance Web Developer & Designer, I’m not only responsible for the creation of technical and aesthetic solutions from beginning to end, with possible ongoing maintenance, but also general Project Management & Small Business Management/Marketing responsibilities.
Title: Junior Software Engineer
Title: Service Desk Lead
Summary of duties: Responsible for resolution of IT issues for a 2000-plus user environment across multiple networks of varying classifications. Specific tasks range from configuration of user equipment, troubleshooting connectivity, application, and administrative issues, working with outside agencies to ensure continuation of customer accounts and access, and interfacing with various specialized in-house IT departments on behalf of the customer, to include root cause analysis of enterprise-level incidents and problems. Also manage administrative and personnel needs of subordinates.
Title: Communications-Computer Systems Operator
Summary of Duties: Maintain and administer an Air Force server-client environment consisting of 300-400 users across different networks of varying classifications. This includes installing, maintaining, and servicing computers, printers, and servers, managing user accounts, resolving user issues, performing preventative system maintenance, troubleshooting network outages, re-routing network cables, and configuring hardware.